Foster A Stray Animal
In collaboration with Animal Friends Jogja and Lombok Animal Rescue, we want to ensure that cats and dogs have a better future. We ensure that animals receive the care and love they deserve through campaigning, shelter, rescue, and sterilization programs. Many cats and dogs have a hard time in Indonesia. They are neglected, abused, dumped, and don't have a loving home. In addition, there is little to no prevention being taken. More spaying/neutering is desperately needed for the following reason: based on an average baseline calculation, an unneutered female will produce an average of 3 litters in a year, each litter with an average of 4-6 kittens. This means that in just 7 years, one cat and her offspring could theoretically produce 420,000 cats!
Even more shocking, only 1 in 12 of those 420,000 cats is lucky enough to find a nice home.
Curious about what we already achieved? Then take a look at: Impact Think Charity!
Target Group: Cats and dogs that are neglected or sick and don't get a chance for care. We want to give cats and dogs a better future.
Topic: Animals and the Environment
This is an ongoing promotion.
How Can You Help?
Choose from the following options:
- Donate for “Looking and feeling good” (once / monthly / yearly) for: parasite treatment, vaccinations, care, and vitamins.
- Donate for “Enjoy life” (once / monthly / yearly) for: spaying, neutering, and emergency medical treatments.
- Become a Foster Parent (Monthly / Yearly): Support an animal for at least 3 months and you make sure that an animal in need gets the care it deserves. After the donation, we match you with a cat or a dog that needs you the most at that moment. You will be kept informed about the developments regarding your foster animal! You will receive a progress report every semester.
If you choose to become a virtual foster parent, depending on the donation you give for this program, you will be matched to a cat or dog that you will support and give a better future. You can give a preference for a cat or a dog in the 'friend of Think Charity' registration form. We will match you with an animal who needs your help the most at that moment. You will receive updates on the welfare of your new friend and will also be notified when the animal is actually going to be adopted.
If you opt for a flexible donation, you will receive general updates about the welfare of the animals and what impact you have made with your contribution!
Please indicate the following in your ''Message'' :
- "one-time donation" or "monthly donation" or "annual donation". If you choose a monthly or annual donation, our team will contact you.
- If you want to become a foster parent .
Would you prefer to transfer the donation manually?
IBAN Number: NL17 INGB 0006 6754 48
In the name of: Stichting Think Volunteer
By participating in this program, you not only help dogs and cats in need, but you also become a role model who inspires and sets a good example for others. Despite taking care of an animal yourself, you can still take care for these abused, neglected, or abandoned animals and reduce the suffering they have experienced before!
Neglected and abused animals on the street can find a place in the shelter of AFJ & Animal Rescue Lombok. Here they receive the necessary (medical) care, attention, and daily needs.
The shelters are actively looking for a new loving home and the adoption of animals is encouraged.
Preventive: More cats and dogs can be spayed, resulting in fewer stray dogs and cats.
Campaign: In collaboration with AFJ & Animal Rescue Lombok we provide campaigns and education in the following areas:
- Motivating spaying and neutering and combating irresponsible breeding.
- Choose to adopt, don't buy or shop! We motivate people to adopt a companion animal from the shelter.
- Think before taking action: raising awareness of responsibilities before adopting an animal.
Stop throwing animals on the street!
Cats and dogs are friends!